-
August 25th, 2022, 11:24 AM
#1
Senior Hostboard Member
When did men begin wearing gold chains?
When did men begin wearing gold chains?
- - - Updated - - -
When did men begin wearing gold chains?
-
August 25th, 2022, 07:21 PM
#2
Pandemic
Re: When did men begin wearing gold chains?
Hello, I think I have something to offer you. I myself quite often buy all sorts of jewelry for myself and my last purchase was just real gold chains for women. It was my first time buying on this site and I was very surprised and satisfied with the speed of the manager's response and the speed of delivery. I think you should go to this store if you want to buy some really worthwhile jewelry.
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
="7"%SEPARATIST FORUM
Bookmarks